The Dangers of Not Obeying the Voice
God has a voice. He constantly speaks with words of direction, conviction, affirmation, warning, love, encouragement, correction and many others. When He speaks, God fully expects that those who love Him and have committed their life to Him will recognize His voice, receive His words, obey His demands, and be blessed. When a Christian hears and obeys, good things happen. Tragically, the opposite is also true. Both the Old and New Testaments clearly teach that there are dangers in failing to recognize the voice of God and dangers in recognizing the voice and not obeying.
- Forfeit Protection… Exodus 23:20-22
- Limit Blessings… Deuteronomy 28:62
- Shorten Life… Deuteronomy 30:19-20
- Lack Progress… Jeremiah 7:23-24
- Will not Keep What You Build… Jeremiah 22:21-22
- Miss Prosperity… Luke 8:16-18
- Constantly Unstable… Matthew 7:24-27
Senior Pastor Richard Hogue attempts to help Christians hear and recognize the voice of God in their daily lives.